Use of Website
These general terms and conditions of use (Terms) apply to all users of this Website.
By accessing this Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms as amended by us from time to time.
Access to this Website
You are permitted to access and use this Website subject to your compliance with these Terms.
Your access and use of this Website may be terminated or suspended at any time without notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
This Website is owned and operated by Associated Retailers Limited and/or Associated Retailers Limited (Associated Retailers).
The contents of this Website are the copyright of Associated Retailers unless otherwise specified.
You may download or print the contents of this Website for non-commercial purposes only, provided you acknowledge Associated Retailers’ ownership of the copyright and the contents of this Website.
The Camping World name and logo are registered trade marks of Associated Retailers and must not be copied, reproduced or used for any commercial purpose without our prior written approval.
You must not copy, adapt, reproduce, display, frame, distribute, transmit, republish, modify or revise the contents of this Website in whole or in part or provide any link to this Website without our prior written approval.
We have made every effort to ensure that the content of this Website is complete, true and accurate, although we do not provide any warranty or guarantee in relation to the contents of this Website. All implied warranties or guarantees are expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Liability and Indemnity
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (including liability for indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) of any kind that you incur in connection with your access or use of this Website or its contents.
You indemnify and hold us free from any claims, liabilities, losses, damages and expenses of any kind that we incur in connection with your access or use of this Website or its contents.
This Website includes links to or RSS feeds from third party websites (Linked Sites/Feeds). We have no control over Linked Sites/Feeds and we are not responsible for their content. We do not endorse or make any representations about the accuracy of information or make any claims regarding the products or services found on or referred to in any Linked Sites/Feeds or that the contents of any Linked Sites/Feeds do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
We do not authorise the reproduction of the content appearing on Linked Sites/Feeds.
You access Linked Sites/Feeds and use the products and services on Linked Sites/Feeds at your own risk.
We do NOT provide any warranty or guarantee that any information (including files) obtained from or through this Website is free from viruses or other faults or defects.
You are responsible for scanning any information for viruses.
Our liability in relation to any viruses or other faults or defects is subject to the limitations contained in these Terms.
This Website and its contents and its use by you is governed by the laws of Australia.
Disputes arising in relation to this Website will be determined by the Courts of Australia.
If you are accessing or using this Website from outside Australia, you warrant that you will comply with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you access or use this Website at all times.
Camping World stores are independently owned and operated businesses.
Products are included in a catalogue in good faith in the reasonable expectation that they will be available for the duration of the relevant promotion.
Not all products will be available at all stores and products will only be available at the advertised price for the duration of the relevant promotion unless sold out earlier.
If a product is unavailable for any reason, a store may offer a raincheck for the product at the advertised price or may nominate equivalent products, unless the product is advertised, or all products are advertised generally, as “no raincheck”.
Each store reserves the right to limit purchases to reasonable retail quantities.
Styles, specifications, sizes, colours and prices may vary from store to store.
Advertised savings, discounts or “was” prices relate to recommended retail prices (RRP). Stores have no obligation to comply with the RRP and therefore advertised savings or discounts may differ from actual savings or discounts. Advertised savings or discounts exclude products already on sale and stock clearance lines.
Delivery charges are not included.
Unless otherwise specified, display accessories shown are not included. Some items may require assembly.
Although all care is taken in ensuring that the content of each catalogue is complete and accurate in all respects, no responsibility is taken for errors or omissions.
Camping World Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise at Camping World stores in Australia.
Lost, stolen or damaged cards cannot be redeemed and no replacement or refund will be provided.
Gift Cards are not redeemable or refundable for cash.
Each Gift Card will expire 12 months from the date of its purchase. Any unredeemed balance on expiry will not be redeemed or refunded.
Products may be purchased on layby at any Camping World store.
Layby offers, terms and conditions may differ from store to store and from time to time and you should contact your local Camping World store for more
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We may ask you to provide personal information from time to time. If you do not provide such information, we may not be able to provide access to certain information, products or services.
We may also collect information indirectly through your access to and use of this Website and its services or functions. We may use this information for any of the following purposes:
- For verifying your identity and assisting you in case you forget your password or login details where these are necessary to access any part of this Website or any products or services;
- Authorising and processing credit card transactions;
- Providing the products and services requested by you;
- Providing information to you about us, our products and services, about our related entities and their products and services and any other developments or matters that we consider may be of interest to you;
- Future marketing, commercial and publicity purposes including carrying out direct marketing, market research and surveys; and
- Any other uses that you authorise.
We may disclose your personal information to related entities for their use for the purposes set out above or to other third parties (such as law enforcement agencies and other government bodies) where we believe that you may be engaged in unlawful, inappropriate or objectionable behaviour, or if required by law.
We will not use or disclose personal information for any other purpose without your express or implied consent.
You are entitled to access and correct the personal information we hold about you at any time.
You may request to be removed from any mailing list or other service we offer by emailing us (subject to any specific terms which apply to such list or service) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Win the Ultimate Camping Package
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Subject to clauses 4 and 5, entry is open to all residents of Australia, who are over the age of 16 and who have fulfilled the requirements set out below ('Eligible Entrants')
4. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, Permitz Group Pty Ltd (www.permitzgroup.com.au) and associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin. The Promoter is Associated Retailers Limited (ABN 42 004 520 030) of 169 Burnley Street Richmond VIC 3121 ('Promoter').
5. Any entrant who is under the age of 18, as of the date of entry, must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter. The parent or guardian may be called to verify their consent and may be required to sign a release at the discretion of the Promoter. The release may also require the entrant's parent or guardian to accept responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the entrant. The release must be completed with the full name, address and telephone number of the entrant's parent or guardian. Failure to provide such proof, particulars or releases will immediately invalidate the entrant's entitlement to any prize, subject to State and Territory legislation.
How to enter
6. Entrants may enter this competition during the Promotional Period (defined below) by: purchasing any product/s from Camping World in the one transaction to receive an entry card with a unique entry number (‘Eligible Transaction’). Entrants must then visit the website www.campingworld.com.au to enter all requested details. Camping World store locations are listed online at www.campingworld.com.au. Entrants who refund or return the purchase used to meet the entry requirement will not be entitled to any prize and if they are awarded a prize must return it to the Promoter.
7. By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
8. Entries must provide all requested contact details, including a valid email/ postal address, to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
9. One entry per Eligible Transaction which may be made up or one or more products. All entrants must retain their original receipts, documents or tags to validate proof of purchase during the promotional period. Such evidence must, on request by the Promoter, be provided to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter, to demonstrate that the entrant has complied with these Terms and Conditions. Any entrant found to be sharing any receipt or other proof to demonstrate Proof of Purchase with any other entrant, whether or not related in any way, will have all entries invalidated and will not be able to claim a prize. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter may conduct an immediate redraw if the first drawn entrant is unable to satisfy this clause.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
10. The competition commences on 15/10/15 at 00:01 and closes 10/01/16 at 23:59 ('Promotional Period'). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
11. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at ARL, 169 Burnley Street, Richmond VIC 3121 on 25/1/16 at 11:00. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email and phone within two business days of the draw. The winner’s name will also be published on at
www.campingworld.com.au for 28 days from 25/1/2016.
13. Prizes will be available for collection within 28 days of the draw.
14. The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 27/4/2016 at ARL, 169 Burnley Street, Richmond, VIC 3121 11:00 to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winner of any further draws will be notified by email and phone within two business days of the draw. The winner’s name will also be published on www.campingworld.com.au for 28 days from 29/04/2016.
Prize on offer
15. The total prize pool value is up to $9,057.90 (Including GST), as at 20/10/15
16. The prize on offer for the one (1) winner is set out below:
17. The winner of the competition will need to collect the prize from their nearest delivery depot in their State. Prize includes the cost of registration.
Further Terms and Conditions
18. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
19. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
20. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
21. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
24. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner's nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
26. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
27. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
28. Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
29. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular computer generation and use "scripting" is not permitted and will not be accepted.
30. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees").
32. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its' officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/07398. ACT Permit No. TP 15/07346. SA Licence No. T15/1634.